Location: Clinical Assessment & Resource Services Program, Regina
End Date: December 21 , 2016 @ 6 p.m.
Contacts: Holly Huyghebaert @ 306-751-3874
Additional Information: Permanent full-time position
The Clinical Assessment and Resource Services Program at Ranch Ehrlo Society is currently accepting applications for a permanent, full time, Registered Psychologist. The Clinical Assessment and Resource Services Program works within a collaborative team approach to provide a wide variety of holistic psychological assessment services to children, youth, and adults involved in the agency. In addition to formal psychological assessments, registered psychologists also provide professional consultation, training, and mentoring services to the clinical, residential, and educational teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- License as a Registered Psychologist in good standing with the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists including Authorized Practice Endorsement (APE) designation.
- Experience conducting a variety of psychological assessments and developing recommendations for treatment and service delivery based on best practice research.
- Knowledge and skills related to assessing culturally diverse individuals (children, youth, and adults).
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Strong ability to work within multidisciplinary teams, including other professionals and para-professionals.
- Strong ability to work independently and to proficiently manage a full caseload.
- Three or more years of psychological assessment experience would be considered an asset.
Ranch Ehrlo has been selected as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers for the last 4 years. We offer excellent benefits and pension.
Please direct your resume and cover letter the on-line application located at www.ehrlo.com. Please be sure to identify posting #16-166 in your subject line