Position: Registered Psychologist
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
The Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Institute of Manitoba is growing and we are looking for someone to grow with us! If you are a Registered Psychologist or a new graduate in clinical psychology looking for a new opportunity, we would love to hear from you. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and therapeutic skills, and an interest in growing with an expanding group of private practitioners. Full-time or part-time considered.
Registered Psychologist Position Overview:
Registered psychologists in CBTI are independent practitioners within a non-profit organization dedicated to the provision of evidence based psychological services. The Psychologist will be responsible for the provision of intake assessment and treatment services for clients with a variety of psychological diagnoses on a fee for service basis. If you are a new graduate and require supervision for registration, CBTI will work to provide you with the supervision experience you need.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology preferred.
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Psychological Association of Manitoba.
- Current professional liability insurance.
- A high degree of proficiency in problem solving and decision making.
- The ability to diagnose and provide formal reports as required.
- Creating and maintaining client records in a timely manner.
- Expertise with children or couples would be an asset.
Perks of association with CBTI:
- Access to our active and well-established referral list with diverse presenting issues.
- A psychology specific Electronic Medical Record.
- Book keeping services (no more chasing third-party payers). • Electronic Payment Terminals.
- Spacious, well decorated offices with windows with modern equipment.
- Free parking.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- The opportunity to supervise students and pass on your knowledge.
- Caring colleagues provide consultation, mentoring in new skills sets & vacation coverage.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Dr. Jason Ediger at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest and taking the time to apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.