As a Christian based business, the Oakville Wellness Center is looking for a registered clinical psychologist and psychological associate. The location of the office is 200-701 Pembina Hwy, Winnipeg.
Hours of Work: Full time, Part time
- Collaborative clinic setting
- Motivated clients with diverse presenting issues
- Flexible schedule
- Efficient billing and bookkeeping services
- Use of electronic payment terminals
- Modern Spacious offices
- Providing treatment of a variety of mental health issues using evidence-based practice including CBT along with other modalities of therapy
- Administration and interpretation of psycho-diagnostic assessments and cognitive assessments
- Participating as a member of the multidisciplinary team
- Creating and maintaining patient records in a timely manner
- Master’s or Doctoral degree (PhD or PsyD) in clinical psychology from accredited university
- Registered as a Psychologist or Psychological Associate by the Psychological Association of Manitoba.
- Education, training and experience in administration and interpretation of standard psychodiagnostic and cognitive psychological tests and measures
- Education, training and experience with evidence-based treatments for adults across a range of mental health conditions, including experience with treatment delivery in both group and individual format
- Excellent interpersonal communication and inter-professional teamwork skills
- Current professional liability insurance.
Please Contact 204-515-6433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.