The following is a paid advertisement. The Manitoba Psychological Society does not necessarily endorse any service or educational opportunity advertised.
MANITOBA ADOLESCENT TREATMENT CENTRE (MATC)
TWO (2) PSYCHOLOGISTS
Child and Youth Focus and Youth Forensic Focus
Permanent Full-Time (Negotiable)
A Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA) site for Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services, MATC provides a full continuum of mental health services to children and youth with mental health and/or emotional disorders, and theirfamilies.
Reports to the Director of Psychology. Provides psycho-diagnostic assessment, treatment, consultation, and continuing education to students/staff as appropriate. Functions within inter-professional teams. One position will have a primary focus within MATC’s Youth Forensic Services. This focus area will include completion of court-ordered assessments and clinical intervention with criminal-justice involved youth.
MATC Psychologists receive Medical Staff Privileges through the WRHA’s Clinical Health Psychology Program.
- Doctoral Degree (Ph.D or Psy.D) in Clinical Psychology from a CPA or APA accredited doctoral program
- Registered (or eligible for Registration) as a C. Psych. by the Psychological Association of Manitoba
- Training and experience in clinical practice with children and youth with a wide range of emotional/mental health problems
- Criminal-Justice Forensic experience is preferred.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team. Experience working with diverse cultural backgrounds is an asset.
- Positions subject to a Criminal Name Check and Forensic position subject to security clearance requirements for Manitoba Justice. Will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Salary: Attractive salary package commensurate with experience, employment position, and consistent with the WRHA Clinical Health Psychology Salary Scale.
Please direct resumes and inquiries to
Dr. Jaye Miles
Director of Psychology
Manitoba Adolescent Treatment Centre
See www.matc.ca for more information