The following is a paid advertisement. The Manitoba Psychological Society does not necessarily endorse any service or educational opportunity advertised.
Registered Psychologists (MB)
TELUS Health Virtual Care is currently seeking experienced and passionate Registered Psychologists in Manitoba. If you join our team, it would be as an independent contractor, and we have many opportunities to broaden your scope of practice and work with clients of different backgrounds. We are currently offering competitive rates for virtual therapy and clinical support.
Working remotely, you will be part of a specialized team on the cutting-edge of patient care to provide a memorable patient experience. As an important member of the Allied Health team, you will play an integral role in ensuring the continuity of care supporting various patient populations by utilizing our state-of-the-art virtual care platform.
- Advocate for patients/families and liaise with key team members to ensure that patient healthcare needs are being addressed
- Provide evidence-informed psychological services within the scope of virtual care
- Complete assessments and provide comprehensive care plans to patients
- Maintain availability schedule on a monthly basis
- Keep up to date on process, policy, and product changes
- Contribute feedback and expertise to ever-growing service offeringsExperience & Skills
- Minimum two years of recent relevant experience
- Experience with EAPs and collaboration with third party insurance companies is an asset
- Compassionate, caring, and sensitive to cultural and geographic differences
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable with technology and delivering care virtually
- Reliable and on-time
- Must be authorized for autonomous practice with Psychological Association of Manitoba
- Covered by appropriate liability insurance
- Must keep clear and thorough written clinical notes and reports when requiredTo apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to receiving your application!