If you’re ready to expand your psychotherapy skill set with EMDR (or refresh your existing skills!), then mark your calendar now for Integrating EMDR Into Your Clinical Practice—a 5-day, in-person intensive training taking place this year in Toronto, Vancouver, and Halifax!
This EMDRIA-approved “next generation EMDR” training led by EMDR master trainers Roy Kiessling and Esta Porter is renowned for its flexibility and for providing new clinical pearls of wisdom that will allow you to integrate EMDR into your practice immediately.
Supplemented with over 43 videos, downloadable training materials, and free access to a community-wide listserv, this EMDR training also provides support before, during, and after the course, so that you will be confident every step of the way.
Register early to take advantage of the Early Bird savings! Learn more at https://leadingedgeseminars.org/emdr-trainings/
What You Will Learn
- The foundational EMDR concepts and procedures
- 13 interventions to help prepare your clients for EMDR
- Strategies to prepare your client for processing
- 7 treatment planning approaches
- How to customize the pace of treatment using the Processing Continuum
- Interventions to facilitate safe, effective, and efficient processing
- How to work with children
- How to treat acute stress
- 40 hours of in-person lecture/practicum training
- 10 hours of post-training consultation* with approved consultants via small group phone/online video conferencing
- Advanced instructional materials
*Automatically included with the Regular and Student rates. Available at extra charge with the Refresher rate.
Don’t miss the Early Bird savings! Full details at https://leadingedgeseminars.org/emdr-trainings/
Leading Edge Seminars
88 Major Street, Toronto, ON M5S 2L1 Canada • 416-964-1133