The following is a paid advertisement. The Manitoba Psychological Society does not necessarily endorse any service or educational opportunity advertised.
Hear four esteemed tele-assessment psychologists, Dr. Ryan Matchullis, Dr. Mitch Colp,Chris Pawluk, and John Laing discuss this emerging assessment modality within the context of their intraprovincial and cross-jurisdictional approaches.
This panel format session will include short lectures from the speakers, followed by a Q&A session. Participants will have a chance to submit questions in advance of the event, as well as in the live chat. The webinar will be held on October 29, 2021, and will run from 9:00am to 12:00pm (Mountain Time).
This webinar will be hosted using Zoom and recorded for those of you who are unable to attend the live event. All registrants will receive a link to the recorded webinar and all presentation materials several days after the conclusion of the event.
Participants in this workshop will come away with a more developed understanding of:
- The ethical considerations in performing tele-assessments.
- The validity and reliability concerns in performing tele-assessments..
- The environmental considerations in performing tele-assessments.
- The practical logistics in performing tele-assessments.
- The unique challenges in performing tele-assessments.
- The general limitations in performing tele-assessments.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits: Earn 3 CE credits from the Canadian Psychological Association for attending this sponsored event.
As always, thank you for all your support.