Below are all postings relating to employment opportunities, organized by date. Please click on any headline in order to view and download the posting.
The following ad is placed by the Council of Professional Associations of Psychology (CPAP)
CPAP Seeks Executive Director
Passionate about advocacy?
Effective in facilitating collaboration and realizing strategic plans?
Committed to the psychological health & wellness of Canadians and the profession of psychology?
Are you a psychologist with leadership and managerial skills?
The Council of Professional Associations of Psychology (CPAP) is seeking an Executive Director. This dynamic 0.25 contract position will enable the incumbent to make a difference via this strong national network from their home office.
Please circulate this advertisement widely. Competition closes 15 October 2018.
Judi L Malone
Opportunity for a Registered Psychologist to provide Part Time services in a well established Private Practice in the Corydon area. Experience with adults (individuals and couples) and adolescents/children in areas such as depression, anxiety disorders, relationship issues, work related concerns, parenting, grief, couples therapy, hoarding, and co-occurring disorders would be an asset.
Services will be on a contractual basis with an agreed fee paid per session. A very pleasant work environment includes supplies, fax, parking etc. Please visit my website wpgpsychologist.com for further information.
Please contact Valdine Scott, Ph. D., C. Psych. at 566 Corydon Ave. 204-452-1703 or at email@example.com
Regular/Full-Time and Regular Part-Time
Manitoba Families/Community Service Delivery/Centralized Services and Resources, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Advertisement Number: 33913
Salary Range: $65,326 – $82,196 annually/$34.54 – $43.46 hourly
Closing Date: April 30, 2018
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary civil service that is inclusive and reflective of the population it serves. We encourage applicants to voluntarily self-declare in the cover letter, resumé or application if they are from any of the following employment equity groups: women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities.
Employment Equity is a factor in selection for this competition. Consideration will be given to women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
An eligibility list may be created for similar regular, term, full-time and part time positions and will remain in effect for twelve months.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Registered or Eligibility to register with Psychological Association of Manitoba
- Must be a member in good standing with the current licensing body
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check (vulnerable sector search), Adult Abuse Registry Check, Child Abuse Registry Check
- Must have a valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle and ability to travel on government business within the Province of Manitoba
- A masters degree (MA) in Psychology (Clinical or Applied Behavior Analysis) from an accredited graduate program
- Experience working with individuals (children or adults) and/or their families/caregivers with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities or special needs
- Experience with providing clinical/behavioral intervention to children, adolescents, and/or adults
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment including developing relationships with supervisors, clients, case managers, care providers, families and various service providers
- Effective oral communication skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks in a complex, high volume work environment with competing demands
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience administering and interpreting psychological assessments, including issues relevant to intellectual/cognitive assessment and diagnosis of intellectual and neurodevelopmental disorders
- Experience or training in Motivational Interviewing
The incumbent is a member of a multi-discipline service team within the Region and reports directly to the regional program manager. The incumbent provides a broad range of clinical psychological/ behavioral services to referred children, adolescents and adults with developmental/intellectual disabilities identified as eligible within the mandate of Community Service Delivery. The clinician also provides public education and consultation to community groups and agencies on clinical issues related to individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities. The position provides services within the general parameters and standards set by the Department and receives clinical support/direction from a Registered Psychologist with the division.
A complete copy of the position description is available upon request.
Advertisement No. 33913
Manitoba Civil Service Commission
Human Resource Services
608-330 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB, R3C 0C4
Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to indicate in their covering letter, resumé and/or application if they are from any of the following groups: women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities and persons with a disability.