The following is a paid advertisement. The Manitoba Psychological Society does not necessarily endorse any service or educational opportunity advertised.
Atlas Psychology: Registered Psychologist or Psychological Associate
Part-time (potential for full time), Contract Position
Atlas Psychology is a small, thriving psychology clinic in Winnipeg. We currently have an opportunity available for a Registered Psychologist or a Psychological Associate (C. Psych Cand., or Independent Practice) within our team.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to form and establish a therapeutic relationship with clients, and to provide psycho-therapeutic, evidence-based assessment and treatment to individuals presenting with a wide-range of mental health symptoms and concerns. In this position you will:
- Work as an independent contractor;
- Set your own schedule as agreed upon per the contract agreement;
- Provide in-person and remote services (per COVID-19 guidelines);
- Participate in generating your own referrals;
- Participate in clinical meetings as needed;
- Provide a current criminal record check and a child and adult abuse registry check prior to beginning work with clients.
Our clinic will provide you with the following:
- General advertising for therapeutic services;
- Referrals for clients that contact our clinic;
- Our name as a well reputed clinic in the community;
- Comfortable therapy rooms;
- An online platform for remote session delivery that meets all encryption and privacy requirements;
- Online scheduling and payment software and a business email;
- Full administrative assistance for scheduling and all of your office support needs;
- Secure online documenting (you may also keep paper files);
- Use of a kitchenette, washroom, free wifi, printer and fax machine;
- Opportunity for clinical consultation and direct supervision where required.
- This opportunity is a contract position.
- Rate of pay will be dependent on education and experience.
If you are interested in joining our growing team of professionals and developing in a private practice setting, we would love to meet with you. Please submit a cover letter and resume if you would like to discuss this opportunity with us. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Questions can be directed to the Clinic Director, Dr. Jennifer Volk at email@example.com
Our office is located on Henderson Highway. Additional information concerning the clinic can be found at www.atlaspsychology.ca
POSTED DATE: March 9, 2021 CLOSING DATE: Until filled