The following is a paid advertisement. The Manitoba Psychological Society does not necessarily endorse any service or educational opportunity advertised.
Dr. Solange Lavack and Associates (SLA) is a well-established practice serving children, adults and organizations. We are expanding our awesome team to meet service demands. We welcome applications from registered psychologists, psychological associates (C. Psych Cand., or Independent Practice) and master’s level clinicians. Ideally, you invest in your own professional/personal development, wellness, and will support and promote the clinic’s values and mission.
- Provide therapeutic services to children and adults
- Provide psychological assessments, testing and evaluation
- Develop clinical formulations to communicate the most suitable treatment approach
- Participate in clinical supervision and peer case consultations
- Maintain appropriate documentation of all clinical activities
- Minimum 4 years of direct clinical experience
- Registered, or eligible to register, with the Psychological Association of Manitoba
- Superior knowledge of diagnostic techniques and a variety of treatment modalities
- Experience administering and interpreting psychological assessments, and proficient in deriving clinical formulations
- Superior understanding of occupational stress injuries, complex trauma, attachment, defense mechanisms, and nurturing resiliency
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Works within a strengths based, trauma informed, and culturally responsive framework
- Ability to confidently navigate software standard computer programs and client management systems
- Must have satisfactory criminal record check and a child and adult abuse registry check
Interested candidates are encouraged to email Dr. Solange Lavack (clinic director) at email@example.com:
- Letter of intent that outlines your training and clinical experience, career goals, and reason for applying
- Two references
We thank all candidates; however, we will only be contacting those selected for an interview.