The following is a paid advertisement. The Manitoba Psychological Society does not necessarily endorse any service or educational opportunity advertised.
About the Role:
Are you looking for a new challenge working with a unique population? Looking to specialize in psychological services for law enforcement? This career opportunity offers joining the healthcare team at RCMP “D” Division and providing psychological services current RCMP members and prospective members.
Develop professional expertise in the following areas:
- Specialized Psychological Assessment for LawEnforcement
- Critical Incident Stress Management(CISM)
- Applicant and Cadet PsychologicalScreening
- Occupational HealthConsultation
In this role you will enjoy:
- Exceptionally Collaborative HealthcareTeam
- Competitive Compensation withbenefits
- Range of PresentingIssues
- A degree in Clinical Psychology from an accredited university and a license for autonomous practice with the Psychological Association of Manitoba
- 5 years of post-graduate experience, under a license for autonomous, completing psycho-diagnostic assessments, including differential diagnosis, and knowledge of various methods of therapy, diagnostic tests, and mental disorders that may affect the person and professional functioning of an adult population
Type of Assignment:
Schedule: Full-time or Part-time hours
Hours: Regular daytime hours
Location: 754 Dominion Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Compensation: Competitive compensation offered
Team:Psychologist(s), Occupational Health nurses, Physicians, and on-site support staff.
Contact Amy Robillard, Health Services Recruiter at email@example.com for more information.
Calian is proud to work with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) to provide healthcare services to current and prospective regular members. Through the Health Care Provider Contract, Calian employs individuals across Canada who are integral to supporting the health and wellbeing of regular members.