The following is a paid advertisement. The Manitoba Psychological Society does not necessarily endorse any service or educational opportunity advertised.
The Wolseley Elm has two offices coming available: one in July, one in Nov. 2023!
Jule Henderson (CPsych) and colleagues enjoy working together in our well-established, progressive group practice at the Wolseley Elm. Our address is 146 Arlington St. (Arlington at Westminister), located in the heart of Wolseley.
The Wolseley Elm is a lovely, two and a half story 1920s character home known for being comfortable and welcoming. Offices have original oak trim, original hardwood floors, and multiple windows with lots of natural light.
Negotiable: flat rent fee or management fee (percentage of your client fees), option to work independently or join group practice
- Beautifully furnished offices
- Wheelchair accessible
- Central air conditioning in summer, warm moist radiator heat in winter
- Exterior cameras monitored 24 hours
- Doors and windows, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, monitored
- Shared kitchen, waiting room, administration office with fax machine
- Washroom on every floor
- Snow removal, lawn care
- Public transportation near-by
- Well-reputed service delivery and skillful, fun-loving colleagues
Extra features if wished:
- Shared client referrals
- Website listing with your service descriptions and contact information: wolseleyelm.ca
- Central telephone number listing: 204-784-7700
- Your name and certification(s) listed on our exterior name plaque
- Clinical consultation / supervision
- Administration support – client bookkeeping
Come join us!
For more information, e-mail Jule Henderson: