The following is a paid advertisement. The Manitoba Psychological Society does not necessarily endorse any service or educational opportunity advertised.
Special Webinar: Managing Mental Health in the Age of Uncertainty
Join us on August 20th for the first part of a special webinar series on mental health and addiction, hosted by EHN Canada and New Start Foundation.
Presented by Shoppers Drug Mart
Singing in the Mud: Managing Mental Health in the Age of Uncertainty
With Dr. Anita Federici, PhD., PsychAdjunct Faculty, York University Founder & Clinical Director, Centre for Emotion Regulation and Agustina Jorquera, M.Ed., Registered Psychotherapist, Bellwood Health Services
Session goals and objectives:
- Identifying symptoms of emotional distress and burnout
- Learn evidence-based strategies for reducing emotional vulnerability and bolstering resilience
- Provide mindfulness skills for work with clients to reduce anxiety and manage uncertainty
- Troubleshoot when patients deteriorate in the community despite using coping strategies or applying them inconsistently
- Discuss the link between mental health and substance use disorders
When: Thursday August 20th 12:00 EST, 09:00 PST
Duration: 45 minutes + 15 minutes Q&A
Cost: COMPLIMENTARY courtesy of Shoppers Drug Mart
CEU credits recognized by the CACCF (Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation).
To learn more or register, visit: https://newstartwebinarseries.
If you have any questions about EHN Canada’s programs or services in the meantime, feel free to reach out to our experienced team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Suanne Wong – EHN Canada