The following is a paid advertisement. The Manitoba Psychological Society does not necessarily endorse any service or educational opportunity advertised.
Would you like to add the benefits of EMDR Therapy to your clinical practice? Or is it time to refresh the basic EMDR training you already have?
Then register now for Integrating EMDR Into Your Clinical Practice: 5-Day Intensive Training in Toronto taking place June 20-24 with EMDR master trainer Roy Kiessling. Roy will show you how to effectively integrate EMDR into your clinical practice and be able to start using it immediately.
This EMDRIA-approved ‘next generation EMDR’ training is renowned for its flexibility and for providing new clinical pearls of wisdom that are valuable even if you have taken basic EMDR training in the past.
Supplemented with over 43 videos, downloadable training materials, and free access to a community-wide listserv, Roy Kiessling’s EMDR training also provides support before, during, and after the course, so that you can be confident every step of the way.
Pay in 3 easy installments! Learn more and register at https://leadingedgeseminars.org/event/emdr-toronto/
What You’ll Learn
- The foundational EMDR concepts and procedures
- 13 interventions to help prepare your clients for EMDR
- Strategies to prepare your client for processing
- 7 treatment planning approaches
- How to customize the pace of treatment using the Processing Continuum
- Interventions to facilitate safe, effective, and efficient processing
- How to work with children
- How to treat acute stress
- 40 hours of in-person lecture/practicum training
- 10 hours of post-training consultation* with approved consultants via small group phone/online video conferencing
- Advanced instructional materials
Early Bird registration closes May 20, 2023. Learn more and register at https://leadingedgeseminars.org/event/emdr-toronto/
*Automatically included with the Regular and Student rates. Available at extra charge with the Refresher rate.
Leading Edge Seminars
88 Major Street, Toronto, ON M5S 2L1 Canada • 416-964-1133