The following is a paid advertisement. The Manitoba Psychological Society does not necessarily endorse any service or educational opportunity advertised.
Build Great Teams in partnership with Hexagon Psychology is hosting a webinar for Comprehensive Assessment, Conceptualization, and Report Writing for Autism Spectrum Disorder PART 1 with Dr. Adam McCrimmon and Dr. Ryan Matchullis on April 17th, 2023 from 9:00am to 12:00pm MST. PART II will be held on May 8th, 2023 at 9:00am to 12:00pm MST.
BGT and Hexagon Psychology would like to extend a warm invitation to join us for an opportunity to deepen our understanding of assessing Autism Spectrum Disorder while earning continuing education credits.
In this webinar, Dr. McCrimmon and Dr. Matchullis will take an in-depth look at:
- How to take a comprehensive yet flexible approach to assessing for autism (spectrum disorder)
- To consider numerous complexities in assessing for autism across age and developmental level
- How to approach the possibility of some or all of the assessment being completed virtually (e.g., ethical implications, appropriate referrals, collecting assessment information, limitations and uses, etc.)
- Different methodologies for behavioural observation, interaction, and interview (whether clinical or structured) as it relates to DSM-5 criteria
- Perspectives on how to integrate data from multiple sources and move beyond test scores in conceptualization and report writing, with samples provided
After the lecture, there will be time for a question-and-answer period for attendees to engage with the speakers before a short multiple-choice quiz. If you feel this would be a beneficial experience for your staff and/or students, please see below for the direct link for the event. This is the same link you can use should you choose to share it within your faculty or you can download the PDF and if you click the poster, it will take people directly to the event page. We kindly request to be included (cc’d) into the email so we can keep track and monitor our progress.
Thank you kindly for your time. Please do not hesitate to contact Hexagon Psychology with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Webinar Link: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/assessment-conceptualization-report-writing-for-autism-spectrum-disorder-tickets-559123833437?aff=ManitobaAssociationofPsychologistsH